Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last Lecture Exam and Class!

Today was our last lecture exam! It was tough studying for this one. I felt like my notes were all over the place and the parts of the brain and their functions just wouldn't sink in! Sure enough, that was the question I know I got wrong. The test was rough. There were a few really specific questions that I'm sure most of us didn't expect to be there. Strangely, I think I got my best grade from this test. I'll know tomorrow. The prof said he'd give us our final grade at the end of the lab quiz.

I can't believe my last class is tomorrow (lab)! However, I won't have much rest. A&P II starts next Tuesday! :( Not much of a break. So I'm going to really enjoy my mini-vacation this long weekend. Being able to buy the iPhone 4 would realllllly make my weekend. But it's pretty slim chance that the Apple stores will be restocked. I guess I'll have to wait some more.

No comments: