Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Celebration + Lecture

Got my English Comp I grade: A !! Despite knowing I had at least an A-, the final exam's grade left things questionable. As I have mentioned: I don't do well writing essays in a timed environment. I have no idea what I got on the final exam, but the final grade is all that I care about at this point. I just hope I can continue this trend into the science classes. Which leads me to...

Tonight was also my first AP I lecture class. It was long and without breaks (unless you chose to leave the room briefly). But the positive side of that was, we got out an hour earlier! It was a lot of material, sometimes more in depth than I thought needed; other times, incredibly simple. I have a good feeling about the class, but I'll know better after the first tests. Every week there will be a quiz for the lecture class and another for the lab. Oof. But at least there will be no cumulative exam (except for the practical lab exam). So far, so good!

No comments: