Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mmmm... Cow Eyeball...

We got the Lab Quiz 3 results back today. I knew I got one wrong, but as promised on the first lab quiz, the professor gave me an extra point. I'm going for a perfect lab score! I know, I'm being really geeky about it. But this has all been about pushing myself. I know these pre-req courses are going to be the "easy" part of the whole PA track. So I have to keep it in gear.

We also dissected the cow eye today. We have 10 things to learn on it. It's a little hard seeing a scalpel applied around the cornea since you sort of "feel" it. But our group got over it and tore the eye apart in no time! :) We also reviewed the sheep brain from last week's class since our final lab practical quiz is Thursday. I badly needed that review. I think I have it down now, but I'm pushing it aside to study for tomorrow's last lecture exam. It's a lot to go over (nervous system) and I don't feel like I have the best grasp of it. I'm also not taking the day off tomorrow, as I usually do. I decided I rather have an extra long holiday weekend. So, I've really got to review for the exam!

No comments: