Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tests: Week 2

This week's test resulted in a 92 for Lecture exam; 25/25 for the Skeletal Practical. Yay! Although they're fine, I would really like to get a solid A for one of those lecture exams since they accout for 60% of the final grade. I keep making stupid mistakes like changing my answer (they're multiple choice). I still have 2 more chances to better the average!

We're now studying muscle tissue and how they contract. The next lecture test is 70% on the muscle, so we were instructed to read the entire chapter. It's a beautiful day out, so I'm having difficulty heading out to do that. But I'll enjoy part of the day and then go to the library or Barnes + Noble. Unfortunately, it's too hot for a bike ride. I wish I had a pool to go swimming. I canceled my gym membership earlier this year because I never had the time to go. Now, I'm wondering if that was a good idea!

No comments: