Friday, June 4, 2010

Need CME Credits?

I listen to a lot of different podcasts. About a month ago, I added Persiflagers Infectious Disease Podcast. I was browsing for some interesting medical-topic podcasts and this is one that stuck. I don't know anything about infectious diseases, but I still find it interesting and the guy humorous. Sometimes it's groan-inducing humor, but it's definitely not boring!

For those who need CME credits, some of the episodes are also CME-accredited and you can earn (I think) 30 mins of credits. Most of the info is over my head, but as you can imagine, I have been surrounding myself with medical "stuff" these days. Part of it is purposeful: the more exposure at different angles of everything, the more knowledge connections I make and therefore, the more it sticks (so I hope). Part of it is just that phenomenon of concentrating on one thing and then seeing it everywhere. Is there a word for that? If not, there needs to be.

No comments: