Thursday, May 12, 2016

6 Years Later, in a Nutshell

So wow. A lot has happened since leaving my blog to fall to the wayside. But I'm happy to report it fell for many good reasons. I'd like to first blame my husband for initiating it, as I met him in the class I last blogged about: organic chemistry! So in a quick list, here's what happened:

  1. I started dating my now husband
  2. I applied to and got rejected to the 3-4 PA schools I applied to in 2012. Turns out those core 101 science classes were not really negotiable and needed to be retaken to bring them up to date. 
  3. I married my now husband. 
  4. I had a beautiful baby girl in 2013!!!
  5. I got laid off from my design job
  6. I reapplied (on a whim) to 1 PA school near my parents
  7. I got an interview to said PA school
  8. I got in to PA school to begin in 2014.
  9. Husband got into medical school the same year in the same state where I would live while attending PA school
  10. My daughter and I moved back home to my parents and my husband rented a place near his school and visited every weekend
  11. PA School for 2 years = HELL
  12. Graduated in PA celebration on 05/07/16. Will officially walk in cap and gown for diploma on 05/14/16!!
Will fill in on random events on the list for the next coming posts.

No comments: